Over 30 – Your Work and Travel Options
Did you choose your career or romance in your 20’s and now find yourself in your 30’s with the work and travel bug? Then this guide is for you.
Over 30 – Your Work and Travel Options will provide information on working holiday options for you when you are over 30. Even though your options are reduced they are not diminished. So what is out there? How about:
- be a crew member on a cruise liner or yacht and sail in some of the world’s most exotic places
- Teach English in a far flung country to the hordes of people who want or need to learn the language
- Volunteer on a Kibbutz in Israel or on a program to teach kids in Africa or count turtles in South America
- WWOOF your way around the world
- work and travel in your own country
There are many opportunities out there and you will find the information about them and the contact details for landing a job inside our ebook.
There’s also a great section on getting yourself organised with our Check list of things to do and take.
Download your copy now and start living your travelling dreams.