How to Teach English Overseas
Teaching English overseas has long been a way for travellers to live, work and play their way around the world. Why?
- you can live and work in many countries where there isn’t a working holiday visa available as language schools will often sponsor you to work for them – this is particularly great news if you are over the age limit for a working holiday
- you can stay for an extended time and immerse yourself in the local culture
Get the information you need to kick start your English teaching career in our e-book
- Why teach English overseas?
We provide you with eight good reasons why this could be the job for you.
- Do I need a qualification to Teach English? What is TEFL and why would I need it?
We explain the qualifications and why you might need one and advise you your options to obtaining your qualification. We provide contact details of schools to undertake your course.
- About the job
How much will I be paid? Is accommodation included? how long is a contract for?
These, plus many more questions about the job are answered.
- Which countries are the teaching jobs available in?
We provide an area analysis of countries/areas including salary and major centres where schools can be found.
- How do I find a job?
There are a number of ways to find a job and we explain them. We also include contact details for hundreds of schools to apply to. Many of them list the positions they have available and will help you organise your visa, a job and accommodation so you can arrive and start teaching straight away.
So what are you waiting for. Start your Teaching English overseas life now.
Get instant access now to the information you need to get a Teaching English job.