Is London and the UK Calling You for a Working Holiday?
You’ve just received your UK working holiday visa and you are finding the planning for your trip to the UK overwhelming. While you’ll learn a lot about travel through experience, a key to a great working holiday in the UK is preparation. The knowledge to prepare can be found in Live Work and Play in London and the UK. A ‘best selling’ working holiday guide written by Sharyn McCullum.
The guide was first published in 1993. Its inspiration coming after Sharyn found herself standing at Heathrow Airport Arrivals Hall with no family, friends, job, nor accommodation and wondering where to start. After four years living, working and playing in London and the UK, she decided a guide was needed. It is designed to give others the heads up on preparing for their working holiday. If you want to hit the ground running on your working holiday, then you need a copy of Live Work and Play in London and the UK.
You’re one step away from your UK working holiday with this guide
Here’s what you can expect to find in this ebook.
- Introduction – Every book has an introduction to set the scene!
- Ready, Set, Go! – Preparation is key to your UK working holiday. This chapter helps you prepare and organise with a very useful checklist to tick off as you get ready.
- Arriving in the UK – Learn how to make your first few hours in the UK less stressful. Need to know how to get from the airport in to London? Or what a NIN is? You will find out here.
- First things first – Some things need to be done first to help you settle into your new life in the UK. Discover what they are.
- Accommodation – Get an insight into short and long-term accommodation options along with contacts for finding somewhere to live.
- Work & A-Z of Jobs – Getting the lowdown on working in the UK plus get profiles of different work opportunities plus contact details for landing a job – even before you get there.
- Holidaying – This is the best part of your holiday. Find out options for travelling around plus sightseeing suggestions.
- Useful information – Provides an insight into London and the UK with tips to help you settle in.
- Moving On – Advice on what to finalise before you move on.
Who This Book is Perfect For?
Anyone who’s planning a working holiday to the UK will benefit from Live Work and Play in London and the UK. There is plenty of information, tips and hacks to help you make the most of your time in the UK.
Grab this guide today and start planning the trip of your dreams!