UK Working Holiday Visa Travel Guide 2024

by | Last updated Dec 30, 2023 | London and UK Live Work and Play, Working Holiday Visa Destination

Living and working in the UK is a dream of many, and it can become a reality if you qualify for a UK working holiday visa. The United Kingdom is the most popular working holiday visa destination of all the working holiday visa destinations in the world. Literally thousands head there every year to live, work and play in the UK on a working holiday. Why? There are a number of reasons why a working holiday in the UK is so popular. These include the visas that exist so you can move abroad to live and work in the UK. The work opportunities available.  And the close proximity to Europe and beyond for travelling. Three great reasons don’t you think? And now you are considering heading overseas to the UK on a working holiday. To help you decide whether a UK working holiday is for you, read this essential guide to a working holiday in the UK for the ins and outs of the working holiday visa program in the UK. You’ll be on your way to living and working in the UK in no time!


Key Facts About the UK


Population in the UK is about 68 million.
Official language is English.
There are 4 countries making up the UK – England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The working holiday visa will let you live and work in any one of these countries.
Each of the four countries have their own capital city. England – London, Scotland – Edinburgh, Wales – Cardiff and Northern Ireland – Belfast.
Currency in the UK is the Pound Sterling GBP.


Is a Working Holiday in the UK for You?


If you are trying to decide why move abroad to the UK, you will be weighing up the pros and cons. There are pros and cons to any move abroad. So why move abroad to the UK? Here’s reasons why or why not a move to the UK could be for you.


Pros and Cons of Moving and Living Abroad in the UK


Pros to Moving Abroad on a UK Working Holiday


  • You get to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years. Not many countries will let you do that.
  • As well as the working holiday visa, there is the Ancestry Visa.
  • With a Tier 5 Visa or Ancestry Visa, work and travelling around the UK is simple. The transport network is very extensive.
  • Use the UK as a base to make money to fund travels through Europe, Scandinavia and beyond. While living and working in the UK many countries, France, Spain and the Netherlands are a quick plane ride away. 
  • Meet new people.
  • Experience a different culture.


Cons to Moving Abroad on a UK Working Holiday


  • The UK is expensive to live in – but lucky you will be working in the UK to cover the UK cost of living.
  • Winter is very cold – if you aren’t use to cold winters the cold weather can be quite a shock. The weather can hover in single Celsius figures (or low 30s Fahrenheit). There can even be snow particularly in the Scottish Highlands where you could work and ski in a Scottish Ski Resort. Summers can be pleasant and this is a great time to explore the UK or travel around Europe.
  • You may not know anyone and it can be lonely. Here are some tips to help you meet people and overcome loneliness.
  • Life in the UK can be very different. You might find the food bland and not understand long-standing traditions. And find it difficult to settle into life in the UK – but that is part of travelling and moving abroad to live and work in the UK.


What is a Working Holiday Visa?


A working holiday visa is a visa that allows young people aged 18 to 30 years of age (sometimes up to 35 years of age) to live and work in another country. The time allowed to stay on a working holiday is usually 1 year, though some are for 2 or even 3 years. During your time living in the country, you can take work – usually a typical backpacker job – to support yourself during your stay.


What is a UK Working Holiday Visa?


The United Kingdoms’s working holiday program is kwon as the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme (YMS). It lets you work and travel in the UK for up to two years. It is a cultural exchange visa that exists between the UK and a number of countries.


Which Countries have a Reciprocal UK Working Holiday Visa Scheme?


The UK has reciprocal working holiday visa arrangements with a number of countries. The working holiday visa is no longer known as this, it is the Youth Mobility Scheme. The countries participating are:

  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Hong Kong
  • Japan
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • Taiwan
  • South Korea


Overview of the Youth Mobility Scheme


The two most popular visas that allow you to extend your stay in the UK are the UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa (formerly known as the working holiday maker visa) and the UK Ancestry Visa.


UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa


The UK Tier 5 Mobility Scheme Visa also known as the UK Youth Mobility Scheme (YMNS) allows you to live and work in the UK for two years. To qualify you must:

  • be a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Taiwan or Republic of Korea.
  • be between the ages of 18-31 years inclusive.
  • have the equivalent of GBP2,530 in a bank account at the time of the application.
  • have no major criminal convictions.


UK Ancestry Visa


You can apply for a UK Ancestry Visa if you are a Commonwealth citizen and have a grandparent from the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man). Being granted an Ancestry Visa will enable you to live and work in the UK for up to 5 years. Towards the end of the 5 years, you can either apply to settle in the UK permanently or extend your visa. To be eligible you must:

  • prove you are a Commonwealth Citizen
  • be aged 17 years or over
  • have a grandparent who was born in the UK, or have a grandparent that was born in the Republic of Ireland before 31st March, 1922.
  • be both able and planning to work in the UK
  • support yourself and your dependents without help from public funds.


The UK Ancestry visa is the visa I was granted for my working holiday in the UK. I stayed for 4 years in the UK on this visa. I based myself in London where I lived, worked and played. And used London as my base to make money to fund my extensive travels through Europe and Scandinavia.

If you do not qualify for the Youth Mobility Visa or the UK Ancestry Visa you might want to consider other visas such as a student visa. At time of writing this the UK was still part of the EU however and EU passport holders can live and work in the UK however, it is uncertain how things will change once the UK has left the EU.


When to Apply for the UK Working Holiday Visa


Is there a best time to apply for a working holiday visa for the UK? In my opinion, any time is a good time to apply. However, you may want to time your arrival for a specific time of year. Once granted your working holiday visa, you have 6 months to enter the UK so you could go travelling before you arrive or head to the UK straight away.

The two years you can stay in the UK begins on entering the UK. Ensure to take full advantage of the 24 months by staying the length of the visa. I say this because, the visa is only ever issued once in your lifetime. So enjoy living and working in the UK for the time you are allowed to.


How to Apply for a UK Working Holiday Visa


The procedure to apply for a UK Working Holiday Visa is as follows:


  • Apply online. You will need to apply on-line for your visa. The online application is relatively simple and can take around 30 minutes or so to completed. Before you begin the application ensure you have all the documents on hand that are required to complete the application. These include current passport, birth certificate, intended address in the UK and your bank statement showing you have the equivalent of £2,530.
  • During the application you will need to choose where to pick up your BRP (British Residency Permit). I suggest you choose a place that is as close to your initial accommodation as possible.
  • Pay Visa Fee: Equivalent of £244 at this time
  • Pay Immigration Health Surcharge. Once you’ve completed the online application, you’ll have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge, which is £470 per year. The fee will be doubled if you want to stay in the UK for 24 months. 
  • Ensure you take a copy or write down your IHS Reference Number.
  • Once the online part is done, you will need to book a Biometric appointment. You will need to attend an appointment at your closest British High Commission or Consulate to have your biometric data taken. This is the process where you will have your fingerprints scanned and a digital photo taken. From here, your passport is sent to a visa processing area to be processed. This can take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks, but this does depend on how busy they are. It is compulsory to have your visa entered into your passport before you arrive in the UK as you cannot apply for one in the UK. You can choose to either pick up your passport with your visa or have it posted to you.


How Much is a Youth Mobility Visa or Ancestry Visa?


The Youth Mobility Visa currently costs £244 while the UK Ancestry Visa costs £531.


Where Do You Apply for a Working Holiday Visa for the United Kingdom?


Contact your nearest British High Commission or British Consulate General to apply or visit this UK government website.


Best Time To Go On a UK Working Holiday


It often rains in the UK


Any time is a good time to go to the UK on a working holiday in my opinion. Though the seasons, airfare and accommodation costs, work availability and other things like attending special events or finishing your studies can all play in deciding when to go.

During my 4 years living in the UK I found there to be four distinct seasons. The winters can be very cold with snow and there can be heatwaves in summer. If you prefer the warmth you are better to arrive in late spring or summer as during mid-winter temperatures can hover around single Celsius figures. But don’t let cold weather deter you as winter can be a magical time of year. Christmas lights shine, chestnuts are roasted on street corners, shoppers scurry to the sales, you could enjoy a warm ale by a log fire or get a job in the Scottish ski fields.

The cost of airfares and accommodation can vary greatly between seasons. During the warmer months short-term accommodation prices can sky-rocket with the increase of tourists. If saving a few dollars is important to you then I would suggest you arrive during the spring or autumn.

Work is available all year round however, some jobs can be seasonal. Summer is when many British take their holidays and flee to European hotspots. This is also the time when many working holiday makers who arrived the year before and settled in for winter take off on their European jaunts. It is also a time when many visitors come to London to sightsee so hospitality establishments like bars, cafes, hotels and hostels need staff. If you are a teacher though, the school year finishes in June and resumes in September so you might need to travel during this time or work in another industry.

Seeing the sites and attending special events can also play a part when you move to London. Though remember, the working holiday visa is for 2 years so it doesn’t matter if you miss out on Wimbledon, The Trooping of the Colour or Ascot as they will happen again.


READ MORE: What to Pack for a Working Holiday in the UK


How to Get to the UK


It will depend on where you are coming from as to how you get to the UK. Many fly into London’s international airport, Heathrow. If this is how you will be arriving you will need an airfare. To compare airfares and to find one that suits your budget and your travel plans check out Skyscanner.

The UK also has great links via ferry, buses and trains from Ireland, Europe and Scandinavia. Meaning you could come overland and over the sea. Or under if you come through the Euro Tunnel.


Things To Do on Arrival in the United Kingdom


On arrival in the United Kingdom on your working holiday visa, there are some things you need to do. 

  • Pick up your BRP (British Residency Permit). You have exactly ten days to collect this otherwise you can be fined. Your BRP is your residence permit and offical form of identification for your stay in the UK.
  • Apply for your NIN (National Insurance Number) – you need one of these to receive health care and so the right amount of tax is taken from you salary. Since you’re responsible for paying UK taxes, you will need to apply for a NI number. Obtaining your NI number requires you to call the National Insurance number application line: Telephone: 0345 600 0643, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm. Have your passport and work permit information handy to give to the service representative. Within a few days, you’ll receive the application packet in the mail. All you have to do is fill out the forms, send them back to the NI centre in the pre-addressed envelope, and receive your NI number a few days later. If you don’t have an address you can use your initial accommodation address. 
  • Open a bank account. To get paid by your employer, you will need to open a bank account in the UK. Each bank offers different benefits and plans for foreign nationals, so you should do some research to see which bank is the best fit. Some popular banking choices include HSBC, Nationwide, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds and Barclays. Some people open a Revolut or account with Wise.
  • Find somewhere to live. Having somewhere to live will allow you to unpack and begin the process of what you came to the UK on your working holiday for. To live and work abroad in another country.
  • Register with the National Health Service. During the application process, you paid an Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS). This allows you to use the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK. Even though you have a number, you still need to register with the NHS when you arrive in the UK. It’s best to do it now, so if you get sick you can use the services. To do this, locate your nearest GP. As a resident in the UK, you can only be seen by a GP in the postal code of your home address. Bring your passport and NI number to the GP’s office. After filling out a few forms, the GP office will set you up as a new patient and provide you with an NHS card. The card may take a few days or weeks to arrive in the mail. So I would do this after finding somewhere to live.
  • Find a job.
  • Do some sightseeing like taking the BigBus London Tour. Or get to know your new home base of London.


Living in the UK – Types of UK Accommodation


Where are you sleeping in the UK?


When you move abroad to the UK, you will need somewhere to sleep short-term and long-term. The accommodation in the UK ranges from hostels to B&Bs to hotels whose names appear on the Monopoly Board Game to farm houses and even castles are opening up their doors. But when you first arrive you will need short-term accommodation of which there is plenty.

Most travellers arriving on a working holiday will arrive in one of the major cities but particularly London. No matter where your initial stay will be I suggest you book accommodation for your arrival for one week but preferably two. I suggest two as by the time you have arrived, maybe adjusted your body clock to the local time, done some sightseeing and got your BRP and applied for a NIN, the two weeks will probably be up. And you don’t want the added pressure of finding more short term accommodation when you are trying to find a job, long-term accommodation and doing other things.

Many start their working holiday in the UK in London. There are many areas you could stay in London when you move to London. 


Short-term Accommodation Options


The UK has an abundance of short-term accommodation. As most working holiday makers arrive in London, and base themselves there, here are some accommodation options for your initial stay and longer in London. And yes, I’ve stayed in quite a few of them.




There are plenty of hostels in the UK to get a bed in. They vary in creature comforts and some include more services like a bar, restaurant, etc. than others. Some don’t mind you staying long-term if you can’t find a place to live. Here are some I recommend for when in London. I have stayed at most of them.

The Walrus Bar and Hostel
YHA Central London
Generator London
Astor Hyde Park
For more options visit HostelWorld.

You are spoilt for choice with the range of B&Bs and budget hotels on offer in London. Some include:

Earls Court Garden Hotel
Oxford Hotel
Lord Jim
Mayflower Hotel and Apartments
For more options visit

Another option could be housesitting. If you don’t know much about housesitting get the lowdown in my blog How to be a Housesitter and get free accommodation.


Long-term London Accommodation


If you are one of the lucky ones who has a bed or even a floor to sleep on when you arrive, you’re off to a very good start. Finding somewhere to live can be one of the most daunting tasks you will ever have to tackle while on a working holiday. This is because there is fierce competition for the accommodation that is available.

Looking for long-term accommodation in London can be a full-time occupation. Before you start to look, you need a rough idea about the area you would like to live in and what it has to offer. Before you sign on the dotted line, throw in to the equation:

  • how far is the accommodation from public transport. You don’t want a long walk each day to the train, tube or bus stop.
  • Check what travel zone the accommodation is in. The further out the cheaper your rent might be but you will have higher travel expenses and longer travel time to get in to the city and maybe to your work.
  • Have a look at what services are available. Without a car, having a supermarket, laundrette, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and pubs nearby are great.

To find long-term accomodation check out websites such as Also search Facebook for London accommodation groups.


Working in the UK

Male Bartender In A UK Pub On A Working Holiday.

Working in a bar is a typical working holiday maker travel job


Whatever field you work in at home (teacher, trades, hospitality, accounting, banking and finance, administration, health and medical, etc.) you should be able to find employment in that field in the UK. There are literally hundreds of employment agencies that can help you find work. Some professions such as lawyers, doctors, nurses, physios, pharmacists, etc. require you to register with the peak body in the UK before you can undertake such work. This can involve sitting exams and can be expensive and time consuming, but many do it. If you decide not to, there is still plenty of work in those fields but as assistants. Many on a UK working holiday will do a ‘typical’ working holiday maker job.


Types of Work for Working Holiday Makers to the UK


TIP: Accommodation and work can be hard to find in the UK, lucky, there are plenty of jobs in the UK with accommodation. These are called ‘live-in’ jobs where you will receive accommodation as part of your employment. Popular live-in jobs include working as a nanny or in a pub.


Live-in Barwork: You don’t necessarily need experience to find a job in a pub. Mainly because ‘Guv’nors’ of the establishment are usually happy to show you the ropes. Though experience is good to have. A great thing about finding a live-in pub job is that you will get accommodation, some meals and a wage. Basically it takes care of finding a job and a place to live in the one hit. And that suits many working holiday makers.

Live-in Nanny or Mother’s Help: Securing a live-in nanny or mother’s help job will see you with accommodation and a job in the one go. You don’t necessarily need qualifications to find such work thought having some experience and a love of children will stand you in good stead. Positions range from being a sole-charge nanny where you have sole-charge of the kid/s to being a mother’s help which can involve helping the mother. This could mean light housework, cooking meals, etc. You can find a nanny or mother’s help job through one of the many recruitment agencies or check out The Lady magazine.

Scottish Ski Resorts: During winter snow comes to the UK and in particular Scotland. There are 5 ski resorts in Scotland where you could find a position. If you don’t find one in the resort then the local major towns might yield opportunities. In fact Aviemore is often referred to as Aussiemore due to the large number of Aussies who get work there. Read my blog on working in a Scottish Ski Resort here.

Hostels: Hostels are not only great places to stay but they can also offer employment. You could find yourself greeting guests at reception to cleaning the rooms to working in the kitchen or bar if they have one. The best way to find such a job is to ask at the place you are staying or you could contact places that you find through HostelworldRead my blog on finding work in a Hostel.

Busking and entertainment:  Busking and street performing can be done pretty much anywhere, though the most popular places to ply your trade include shopping mails, outside or near tourist attractions and public transport stations. You should check with the local council whether or not you are required to have a permit. If you are ever approached by the law you can always plead ignorance. Read my blog on Busking or Street Performing.

Freelance Travel Writing/Blogging: Many magazines and newspapers rely on freelance contributions to fill their pages. Travel editors in particular are always looking for well-written articles accompanied by photographs. There are many magazines and on-line forums who would be interested in your time in Italy. You may want to start your own blog specifically about some aspect of the UK. Read my blog on How to Start a Blog. It gives a warts and all overview of starting a blog.

Hospitality and Tourism: Tourism is one of the bigger industries to find work in in the UK. Anyone wishing to work in tourism will stand their best chance at finding work in a hostel and other accommodation, cafes, restaurants and in bars. Though not always paid well, it can be a satisfying job for travellers. Some jobs offer accommodation such as if you find a job in pub – this takes care of finding accommodation and a job in the one go.

WWOOF (Willing Workers on Organic Farms): If you would like to experience life working on an organic farm, you could WWOOF your way around the UK. No, no, no, you don’t have to do dog impressions, even though you will find yourself digging in the dirt. WWOOF is an exchange program – in exchange for your willingness to work, you will receive food and lodging. As well as gain first-hand knowledge of agricultural methods and experience your host’s way of life. Check out WWOOF UK for details.


How to Find a Job in the UK


There are a number of ways to find a working holiday job in the UK. These include online job sites, recruitment agencies and applying in person.

Online Job Sites

Many working holiday makers find a job on the internet. There are large sites such as and where positions are listed daily.

Recruitment Agencies

There are literally hundreds of recruitment agencies in the UK. And there is a recruitment agency for every type of industry. Some of the large ones include: Manpower, Reed, ADECCO and Hays.

Applying in Person

There are jobs to be had that are best found by applying in person, particularly jobs in cafes, restaurants and bars. Simply walk in with your CV and hopefully a job will be found.

Facebook Groups

Facebook groups are another option for finding wok in the UK. Sites such as Aussies in London, Kiwis in London and South Africans in London.


What to See and Do in London and the UK


A two-year UK working holiday visa provides you with plenty of time to explore. You will have it in your mind what you might want to see, do and visit while in the UK. From discovering London to hunting for the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland. Or seeing the White Cliffs of Dover to enjoying good ‘craic’ in Ireland. There are plenty of things to experience in the UK either on a London day trip or weekend away or on a 1 month itinerary around the UK.


READ MORE: 5 Day London Itinerary – See the Best Bits


The UK as Your Travel Base


The UK is a great base to work to earn extra money to launch your travels in to Europe, Scandinavia and other countries. There are many well-worn paths that travellers take through Europe to include events such as Running with the Bulls in Pamplona, drinking a stein of beer at the Munich Beerfest and for Australians and New Zealanders being in Gallipolli for ANZAC Day. There are many ways to travel including taking a tour with Contiki, purchasing a Eurail Pass, purchasing or renting a vehicle, getting a bus pass or purchasing a cheap air ticket. So many options.


Are You Ready to Move Abroad to Live and Work in the UK on a Working Holiday


Living, working and playing in London and the UK is a unique opportunity that most people don’t get the chance to experience, but you have chosen to. There will be challenges and cultural differences but that is part and parcel of moving to another country to live, work and play for an extended stay. So with the visas available, the abundance of work opportunities and the potential to travel around Europe and beyond, London and the UK remain the most popular working holiday destination. Enjoy your working holiday in the UK. For extensive information on how to work and travel the UK get a copy of my ebook Live Work and Play in London and the UK.

Big Ben At Parliament House On The River Thames in London At Sunset Is The Image On The Front Cover Of Live Work And Play In London And The UK.
Pinterest Pin Beefeater In His Red and Black Uniform With The Words Live Work And Play In London And The UK, A Working Holiday Guide.
Pinterest Pin With Three People Standing In Front Of Tower Bridge, London While On A UK Working Holiday.
Pinterest Pin Two People Standing In The Rain Outside The British Museum With Union Jack Umbrellas.

Thanks for sharing!

Join my Facebook Group — Ask questions, get answers!

Expat Travel Nest – Living and Working Abroad

Just so you know: some of the links in this post might be affiliate links, which earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. No pressure to use my links, but I REALLY appreciate when you do! Also, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 

My favourite tools to Travel Live and Work Abroad


🏠 Where Will You Be Sleeping Tonight? – Get a bed in a hostel dorm through HostelWorld or for a hotel room check out Get free accommodation house and pet sitting through Trusted Housesitters – this has saved me thousands on accommodation, no joke!

✈️ Need a cheap and flexible airfare – head to Skyscanner.

 🚙 Car Rental – search and compare vehicles at DiscoverCars.

 🚆 Train Travel: I love riding the rails. For a rail pass in Europe head to Raileurope. And Japan has a great one too – JapanRail Pass.

🚌 Travelling by bus is often the cheapest way to travel. Compare and get a ticket or a pass at Busbud.

🏃🏻‍♀️ Jump-the-queue entrance tickets and day tours: I book these through GetYourGuide.

 🌏 How to pick a country to live and work abroad in? Check out my Working Holiday Visa Country Guides and Digital Nomad Visa Country Guides to see where you can live work play travel abroad.

 🚑 Should you buy travel insurance? Absolutely Yes! SafetyWing is great digital nomads and long-term travellers and World Normads has policies for general and adventure travel.


Buy the Guide to Get Ready to Live Abroad, Work Abroad and Travel Full Time Like a Pro

Three Suitcases Standing On Top Of The World For The New Cover For Ready, Set,Go - Travel Your Pre-planning Guide For Your Overseas Adventure.

Join Me and Subscribe

Follow Along on Facebook

Meet Live Work Play Travel?

Sharyn McCullum Travel Writer and Founder Of Live Work Play Travel, Work Abroad, Work Online, Travel Blog Enjoying At Beer At The Coldstream Brewery In The Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia.

Sharyn McCullum – Travel Writer / Blogger, Remote On-line Worker, sometime Digital Nomad and Travel, Live and Work Abroad Expert. Is a chocoholic, coffee connoisseur and lover of ’80s music. Been travelling all her life thanks to her dad who worked for an airline. Lived in London 4 years on a working holiday. Has holidayed in Hawaii over 15 times and currently calls Melbourne, Australia home. Is inspiring others to live work play travel around the world with this blog. Read more about Sharyn here.


  1. Emma

    Great info, I’m always curious how this works for other countries. I think working abroad at least once is a great thing for everyone to do. I did it, and loved it, you learn so much

    • Sharyn McCullum

      Yes. I agree Emma. You learn so much when you go on a working holiday to another country.

  2. Dani Gill

    Great post! I lived and worked in the UK almost 20 years ago, it was a great experience. So much to do in London!!

    • Sharyn McCullum

      Thank you. And I agree living, working and playing in the UK is a great experience. And most set up in London where there is so much to do.

  3. Destiny

    Love how detailed and informative this post was! It answered every question I had, thank you so much!

    • Sharyn McCullum

      My aim with the post was to provide details and info so people can hit the ground running when they arrive in the UK on their working holiday. Seems like I achieved it! Thanks for saying.

  4. Annie

    Really helpful tips! The UK is such a great jumping point to explore the rest of Europe, too!

    • Sharyn McCullum

      Absolutely, this is why so many go on a UK working holiday.

  5. Josy A

    I have several friends that did this. It is such a good way to see the UK and enjoy life there for a couple of years.

    One of my Kiwi friends lived in London, then fell in love with an Aussie. She crossed half the world to meet someone from her neighboring country! 🙂

  6. Carly

    I’ve had a few friends from (from Canada) to the UK and they’ve all had such an amazing experience! Maybe one day I’ll follow in their footsteps…

  7. Cosette

    Such a great way to experience another country. Working on a UK visa throughout the EU nowadays isn’t so easy anymore sadly due to Brexit.

  8. Shannon

    This is so informative! We travel fulltime, currently RVing the US, but are looking at abroad options for the future. Thanks for the info!


    Great article! And, yes, I agree, the long-standing traditions of a country are sometimes difficult to understand. But, that is where the fun is.

  10. Anna Schaeffer

    Such a great post! I’m currently working on my plan to move abroad. This is so helpful!


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Claim your FREE Moving Abroad Checklist

+ receive work and travel abroad tips and news delivered to your inbox.



You have Successfully Subscribed.