Where will you LIVE WORK and PLAY?

Choose your Working Holiday, Digital Nomad or General Travel Destination here.


What is a Working Holiday?

A working holiday, which is sometimes called a gap year, allows you to have an extended stay in another country. To have a working holiday you need a working holiday visa and this gives you the right to stay usually 12 months or longer. During your stay you can take work to supplement your savings to enable you to travel the country.

Which Countries Have a Working Holiday Visa and or a Work and Holiday Visa?

Find out here.

Don’t Qualify For a Working Holiday. Don’t Worry. Find out Your Work and Travel Options here.

What is a Digital Nomad Visa?

A Digital Nomad Visa is relatively new and not many countries have them. Those that do have recognised that people can work online from anywhere and so have introduced a Digital Nomad Visa to entice digital nomads to come to their country. Check out which countries have a Digital Nomad Visa here.


Choose Your Destination

Indonesian Temple

Over 30? Don’t Qualify for a Working Holiday Visa? Don’t Worry, there are Work and Travel Options available to you. 


Before you leave - don't miss out on your FREE Working Holiday and Digital Nomad Visa Overview.

Find out where you could live, work and play for an extended timewhen you sign up for the Newsletter.


You have Successfully Subscribed!