Write for Live Work Play Travel – Submit a Guest Post
Thank you for your interest to submit a Guest Post on Live Work Play Travel. Please read the guidelines before contributing.
PLEASE NOTE: We only accept guest posts from other travel bloggers and travel writers who write relevant content for our readers. We do not accept guest posts from paid links as contributed content. No SEO agencies, link builders, etc. will be allowed to contribute as a guest post. If you want to write a sponsored post with links to your product please email us in the contact form below for advertising prices.
LiveWorkPlayTravel is about living, working, playing and travelling around the world. We accept the following types of posts:
- Work and travel options for a specific country/area, eg. Working Holiday in Japan. Should include information on the working holiday visa for that country.
- General post about a type of work you have done or are doing as you travel the world. eg. Pulling pints in a UK pub, WWOOFing, Being an Au Pair, Doing activities with kids as a Camp Counsellor, Ski or Snow Board instructing, etc.
- A post on being a digital nomad or related to being a digital nomad. eg. Digital Nomad Guide to Bali.
- Remote work – how to start working remotely as a VA, Pinterest Manager, Web Designer, etc.
- What to see and do in x. eg. What to see and do in Spain. 1 Month Itinerary to Europe.
- Road Trip Itinerary to x. eg. 2 week road trip Pacific Highway – Sydney to Brisbane.
- How to spend x days in x. eg. How to spend 3 days in Bangkok.
Your Guest Post Needs To Be
- 1000+ words, but the more the merrier.
- Content MUST BE YOUR ORIGINAL WORK and UNIQUE. We do not accept or want duplicate content.
- Provide at least 2-5 images to accompany the blog (stock photos need to have the legal rights to use them). The post cannot be re-posted elsewhere. An image of you for your author bio.
- Article can be sent in a Word doc.
NOTE: We reserve the right to edit/proofread your guest post and add our affiliate links.
What do you get for guest posting on LWPT
- An author bio (1-3 sentences) to promote yourself and/or your website.
- One link to your website or non-competing blog post.
- Promotion on our Social Media accounts.
Not all submissions are accepted for posting so please send an email in the contact form below with your idea first. Your idea should include a working title, your name, the name of your blog.
NOTE: We receive many requests to contribute so please be patient when waiting for a response.